Sonntag, 9. Dezember 2007

My Impression About the Whole Book ♥


This book was very interesting for me, but I think, some parts were to short !
For example: The way I see it, it was shortenes really excessive between chapter nine and ten. First the author told something about the 24June and in chapter ten, it suddenly was New Years Eve and Dani and Alex lived together.
Of course it was a nice ending, but it ended to fast for me !

If you don't think so, please comment !

However I would recommend this book. At the End of it, there is a little vocabulary, which could help you !
It was comprehendible and it was a nice story ♥

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hey Sweetie!<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
I think the underlying cause (eigentliche Ursache für etw.)that the book is so short is that it should be very easy to understand for students and otherwise in my opinion it's not fatal that there're no detailed explinations also if you could critizice that the probably main reason was that we should interpret some situations on our one. But nevertheless your blog is nearly perfect! (haha)But how do a function?? Explain please, at my one it doesn't work..
Here's a question: Imagine Alex and Dani have an argument again, what should Dani do, what would you do?
Please blog.
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3TIMME<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
( JD )

Socke (-pupocke) hat gesagt…

hey anja,
I think that your right, sometimes the book is very short but I think that is not bad because if there would be so many details the book could be boring and we were (maybe) not able to understand some parts. For the english lessons, the book was very helpful (I would not read it in my freetime because Inlike more fantasy storys but this is just my opinion:))
Yours madiha